Monday, May 24, 2010

Sharing the "Love"

Dear readers,

My sincere apologies for long hiatus, it's been a very busy year for me.
The latest news on the vibe front is that I heard from Leigh Howard Stevens again, and it seems Malletech has made some major improvements to the Love Vibe. Leigh graciously invited me back down to the factory to look at the new instrument, and I hope to take him up on that soon. In the meantime, below you'll see the latest brochure (clicking on the images lets you see them in Picassa, where you can download or see them larger). Of particular interest is the redesign of the shutter control arm, which allows the player to add vibrato at will in the same motion as normal damper pedal operation. No more straddling two pedals with one foot! The linkage that activates the shutters has also been streamlined.
Enjoy, and stay tuned!

Gavin




No comments: